Clients accept to use the hicabs cab and taxi service on the following Terms and Conditions:
1. hicabs cab and taxi standard rates are available on our website hicabs.com.mt
2. The prices are shown inclusive of VAT.
3. Payments shall be made in the cab itself via cash to the driver. In all cases a fiscal receipt will be provided.
4. The Client understands that on-line payments may carry a limited fraud risk, and that hicabs will not be held responsible for any misuse of the Client’s Credit/Debit card details or account.
5. If using any on-line payment facility, the Client will be given a confirmation of payment by e-mail, which the Client would print and give to the driver on pick-up.
6. The Client shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the car for the duration of the journey. The Client will incur a charge of minimum seventy five euro (€75) to cover any cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger. Any damages caused directly or indirectly by the Client to the vehicle will be charged directly to the Client and will be payable immediately.
7. Eating, drinking or smoking in the vehicle is not allowed.
8. hicabs drivers have the right to refuse any client from boarding hicabs vehicles should that person be considered by the hicabs driver to be in no state of travelling in the Vehicle.
9. For safety reasons, young children travelling should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height throughout the journey. Suitable child seats should be supplied when possible and fitted by adult passengers accompanying the children.
10. The Client understands that if they forget any items in the vehicle, hicabs cannot be held responsible for these items. Should the client ask hicabs to return any item found to their designated address, the Client will incur a charge according to the hicabs tariffs for this trip.
11. Cancellations will be accepted without charge if made within up to ninety (90) minutes before the booked pick-up time. If the cancellation is not be made within the prescribed ninety (90) minutes, any refund will be subject to an administration fee equivalent to 50% of the total cost of the journey booked.
12. The Client may book a hicabs service by telephone using the following telephone numbers +356 2137 2137 / 7937 2137 or via our website booking form at hicabs.com.mt, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The service would be subject to availability which would be confirmed upon booking. Booking would be normally be made 24 hours (min. 12 hours) before the pickup time. Any bookings made outside standard office hours (09:00-18:00) and due within the next 12 hours, should be confirmed by the Client via telephone to 2137 2137 to confirm availability.
13. For online or email bookings, hicabs shall confirm whether the booking has been accepted either via telephone or via e-mail. Any bookings not confirmed will be carried out depending on availability.
14. hicabs will ensure that the cab and taxi service is provided at the highest level. The Client understands that sufficient time needs to be allowed when booking a cab to ensure punctual pickup, also taking into account any delay resulting from traffic conditions. hicabs shall not be responsible for any delay caused as a result of passengers not being ready for pick-up at the booked time or from failure of Client to provide hicabs with correct information. The Client hereby acknowledges that hicabs shall not be held responsible in any manner for any loss or damage to the Client, directly or indirectly at any time.
15. The Client hereby acknowledges that hicabs will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Client or their belongings in case of accidents or delays.
16. The Client would book a vehicle of suitable size for the number of passengers and luggage. hicabs cannot guarantee to carry excessive amounts of luggage. A child, regardless of age, shall be deemed as one passenger.
17. The transportation of a wheelchair, bicycle, pushchair etc should be advised to hicabs at the time of booking.
18. It is the Clients responsibility to ensure that the pick-up and drop-off points are in accordance to the original booking.
19. When using any coupon or voucher, the Client understands that all coupons and vouchers are accepted at the sole and final discretion of hicabs. A combination of vouchers and promotional activities will not be allowed. One (1) voucher only can be used per trip.
20. During particular events and occasions, hicabs reserves the right to change its standard prices and pricing structure.
21. hicabs reserves the right to subcontract part or all of the cab and taxi service to a third party contractor. hicabs will ensure that if any of the service provision is at any time sub contracted (in part or in it’s entirety) to an external provider, that the terms agreed here in this agreement are abided to by the external provider at all times.
22. The Client agrees that hicabs shall not be responsible for any damage or injury or loss to persons or property arising out of the use of its Services, Area or Facilities by the Client, it’s agents and employees, invitees, or guests except that occasioned by the negligence or act of hicabs, its agents, employees, contractors, or subcontractors.
Thank you for understanding our Terms and Conditions.